Colorado auto theft task forces, made up of regional law enforcement agencies, Colorado State Patrol and other motor vehicle safety and insurance partners, are a part of the CAAT coalition to decrease auto theft during this peak auto theft season.
- CATPA Metropolitan Auto Theft Team (CMATT)
- Beat Auto Theft Through Law Enforcement (BATTLE)
- Colorado Attorney General’s Auto Theft Prosecution Initiative
- Colorado Auto Theft Investigators (CATI)
- Colorado Auto Theft Intelligence Coordination Center (ATICC)
Click here to read about recent task force activity.
Here is a list of partners and resources you can rely on for more information to assist in auto theft preventions efforts.
- Colorado Association of Robbery Investigators
- Colorado Auto Theft Investigators
- Colorado State Investigator’s Association
- Colorado State Patrol
- Denver Area Property Investigators Group
- International Association of Financial Crime Investigators
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- NHTSA Vehicle Theft Prevention Page
- National Insurance Crime Bureau
- National Odometer and Title Fraud Enforcement Association
- Rocky Mountain Association of Special Investigation Units
- Rocky Mountain Insurance Information Association
- Western Chapter of the International Association of Auto Theft Investigators