Colorado’s auto theft task forces were created to accelerate auto theft investigations, prosecutions and public awareness to reduce vehicle theft in Colorado. As a result of these cooperative efforts, stolen vehicle recoveries and criminal prosecutions of auto theft rings have both increased since 2006.
- Beat Auto Theft Through Law Enforcement (BATTLE)
- Metropolitan Auto Theft Task Force (MATT)
- Southern Colorado Motor Vehicle Theft Task Force
- Western Colorado Auto Theft Task Force (WCATT)
- East Metro Auto Theft Team (EMATT)
- Commerce City/Thornton/Adams County Auto Theft Prevention Program
- Attorney General’s Auto Theft Prosecution Initiative
- Colorado Auto Theft Investigators (CATI)
- Coloradans Against Auto Theft (CAAT)
- Auto Theft Intelligence Coordination Center (ATICC)
- San Luis Valley
Click here to read about recent task force activity.
Here is a list of partners and resources you can rely on for more information to assist in auto theft preventions efforts.